Myth-Busting: Emotions, Hormones, Adolescence. What's it all about?
Time & Location
About the Event
- Teens are moody and sulky
- Having a teenager in the house is just an invitation to raging hormones
- There's nothing we can do, it's just a phase - let's wait until he gets back to normal!
- All she cares about are her friends
- I just need to give her total independence
- Teens are lazy and out of control\nIf he would just grow up then life would be better for all of us
Not sure if hormones and teens are just an explosive keg to be avoided?
Do you want to learn more about the emotional and social rollercoaster called adolescence?
If so, join us for a two night online workshop, and I will help you understand the truths behind teen emotions and hormones.
- Learning, interactive role-plays
- Review what we've tried
- Next steps
15€ for both sessions (2 hours in total)