Parenting your Bilingual Child -with Marie Robert, bilingual Speech and Language Therapist (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
On Wednesday 9 December I'm going to be hosting a conversation with Marie Roberts all about raising bilingual children:
- What do we mean by the term 'bilingual'?
- What are the different ways we can become bilingual - what do we mean by sequential and simultaneous bilingualism?
- What are the developmental norms for bilingual children ?
- Are there different approaches to raising bilingual children? Which is best?
- Is it a language difference or a language disorder?
Please feel free to drop me a message with any questions you have, before the event, so Marie can answer them during her presentation..
Tickets are just 5€ for one hour of indepth knowledge and information sharing.
NB - This is a re-run of the November event.